Platinum - R7 000 pp
Luxury Hotel Room (sharing, 3 nights)
Team entry including race entry, all meals and a shuttle between the race and Port Elizabeth Airport. The package also includes park and conservation fees and a goody bag for each runner worth R3 000.
Luxury Tents - R5 000 pp
Team entry including race entry, all meals, luxury tent (sharing) for three nights, and shuttle between Port Elizabeth Airport and the race. The package also includes park and conservation fees and a goody bag worth R3 000 for each team member.
Bronze Entry - R3 500 pp
Team entry includes lunches, a goody bag per runner worth R3 000 and all park and conservation fees. No accommodation
Bring your own
A campsite is available at Hayterdale Trails and includes a spacious campsite, hot gas showers, ablutions and braai facilities.
Entry fee offers more
We can assure you that the value you receive from the experience is far greater than the cost! We are completely transparent with the breakdown of the entry fee, which includes, among others, the following:
- A unique and beautiful running experience in pristine areas that are usually not accessible to runners
- Land access and route rehabilitation
- Race village creation, including entertainment, bar, meals area, massage, and more!
- Delicious meals from Thursday supper to Sunday lunch
- 24hr medical and emergency services on standby
- 24hr security in the race village
- A finishers medal
- A finishers t-shirt
- A goody bag worth R3,000 for each runner
- SANParks fees